Skip to main content

Chanel Glasses Review

I mentioned in the last post I love need brand-named products and in the first post that goes out to Apple. I'll line up every year for their new iPhone - except the past two. My dad got me an Android Note and I've been stuck with it ever since. Don't get me wrong it's not horrible - it was a nice thought and a lot of people actually like Android. It's not that I don't like Android either, it's got its perks; just moving from using only iOS since I was ten years old to Android - is to say the least, agony. Especially from an Apple fanboygirls's perspective. I love iMessage and well everything about Apple, they can do no wrong in my eyes. Except for maybe the questionable price points. I mean $22,000 for an iWatch? (edit: Apple Watch, as they couldn't get the patent for that.) What?!? I get it, it's gold, 18-karat at that. I'm no jeweler, but I'm sure I can travel to Dubai for let's say $1000 and still get three times as much gold, maybe more, for that same price. I won't support them on this one. Yet, gold prices have gone up a lot. Good market, for my next job opportunity. What job? I've never held  one in my life, not even MickyD's. I got kicked out of volunteering at a church, possibly because I was mostly, (actually I think always) late and I have terrible work ethic. I say now it's because entrepreneurial is the way to go! Where was I? Yes, I bought a pair of glasses recently. Gorgeous Chanel glasses. Ooh. Got to love Canadian pricing by the way, but suffice it to stay I spent all my birthday money on this one. But it has a leather case! And I needed them, I'm hyperopic-astigmatic (is that a word?) and I was getting headaches reading close up. I write a lot  and I need to study because I was supposed to go to college this year, but I decided to take a year off to look into more programs and now I write children's books on my dog, (run-on sentence, hm I wonder about those glasses.) Bad sentence-structuring aside, (see? Sentence-structuring? Can I even use that as a compound-verb? Did I just make up a word classes? I initially meant syntax, yay I get it eventually) the only reason I'm writing this post so comfortably is because of my glasses. Which I don't know if it's really a good thing for anyone.
Yet the glasses are so comfortable and lightweight. You know you've bought a great pair of glasses when you don't even know you're wearing them. Then you take a selfie and they cover half your face. And nobody comments your pictures. True story. Hang-on, is it the glasses or are my social media pictures really that bad??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Review - Part 3

FORZA MOTORSPORT 6: APEX Favorite Gameplay Component My favorite gameplay component of Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is altering and tailoring my driving style to the conditions of the race. If ever I attempt to reach top-speed on a wet track such as Brands Hatch United Kingdom, the vehicle spins off track and out of control. That’s a challenge for me, as my strategy isn’t so much into drifting, but in staying as straight as possible, so that I can reach over to 200 km/h -- keeping within a controllable limit. Another method of mine I had to retire -- and this is coming from the likes of Asphalt 6: Airborne and Mario Kart Double Dash - - which is ramming into players. I quickly found out in a vehicle simulator under the laws of natural physics, this reduces my speed on impact. There are also frequent bottlenecks at turning points in the track; luckily I can use my best strategy and I find this to be the best opportunity to strategically slip past other cars when an opening ...

Creating Action Scenes for Concept Art

Creating Action Scenes Concept Art Tutorial  After wrapping up my first fanart series on NieR:Automata ( catch it right here ), I would like to start a new walk-through series right here, on how I create action scenes for entertainment art. So, let's jump into it! Step 1: Reference and Thumbnails To start building a reference board, I use a free app called PureRef; it allows you to take any reference images that you like, and lay them out in an organized collage.  One thing to keep in mind when creating thumbnails, is it’s best to get as  many  ideas as you can down on paper. Don't be intimidated by that! There are no wrong ideas and it doesn't matter if it looks rudimentary at this stage.  When creating thumbnail sketches, think of what you want to see as the main focus of the scene; so, in this case, I want to have the main character 2B slashing a large machine – something inspired by an in-game screenshot. Now, with a rough sketch of b...

Time Manipulation in Game Design

Time Manipulation in Games Introduction The gameplay mechanic that I wish I had come up with first, is Time Manipulation. This is includes the concept of time dilation and the reversal of time in games. Implementing the Manipulation of Time Time manipulation is a robust mechanic. It involves non-exploitable time manipulation, with the goal of being fast and smooth, while not computationally-taxing on memory or hardware resources. The best way to implement this mechanic can be seen in Braid - an indie platform and puzzle game, developed by Number None, Inc. In this game, the world state is recorded for every frame, where the data is stored and compressed. With the recorded frames, any changing entities are extracted and mixed into the final state, which can be manipulated or rewound by the player. The player’s position is recorded and other properties such as color and rotation are stored as an integer that can be reconstructed, along with time information taken fro...