Skip to main content

Book Status - Publishing Pending


The Troublemaking Terrier

Hey guys! I have been hammering away at writing my book series "Prissy Little Chloe" these past few weeks, well months - actually technically years, because they're based on my journal entries from when I was six. Anyway, I have two books I'm releasing this weekend "Prissy Little Chloe" original and "Prissy Little Chloe: Time of the Year".




The series are funny little cartoon novels about my blonde Yorkie Chloe and all the trouble she gets herself into! Chloe always wants to be the centre of attention; she makes up her own rules everyday - gets herself into tons of trouble running through the neighborhood - setting me on wild goose chase, every single day, without fail. She slips through the gate in the yard or runs through the door when she gets the chance and then runs across the street into peoples' backyard, homes ... or into their car.

This book in the series - Prissy Little Chloe: Time of the Year - centers how I ended up with a little troublemaker for Christmas, after four years of begging for a puppy - and her evolution from nice to naughty over the course of a few days.


I'm also releasing a FREE audiobook to follow along with this book that will be uploaded tonight, at this link:  http://jaden28.wix.com/plcaudiobookfree


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Review - Part 3

FORZA MOTORSPORT 6: APEX Favorite Gameplay Component My favorite gameplay component of Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is altering and tailoring my driving style to the conditions of the race. If ever I attempt to reach top-speed on a wet track such as Brands Hatch United Kingdom, the vehicle spins off track and out of control. That’s a challenge for me, as my strategy isn’t so much into drifting, but in staying as straight as possible, so that I can reach over to 200 km/h -- keeping within a controllable limit. Another method of mine I had to retire -- and this is coming from the likes of Asphalt 6: Airborne and Mario Kart Double Dash - - which is ramming into players. I quickly found out in a vehicle simulator under the laws of natural physics, this reduces my speed on impact. There are also frequent bottlenecks at turning points in the track; luckily I can use my best strategy and I find this to be the best opportunity to strategically slip past other cars when an opening ...

Creating Action Scenes for Concept Art

Creating Action Scenes Concept Art Tutorial  After wrapping up my first fanart series on NieR:Automata ( catch it right here ), I would like to start a new walk-through series right here, on how I create action scenes for entertainment art. So, let's jump into it! Step 1: Reference and Thumbnails To start building a reference board, I use a free app called PureRef; it allows you to take any reference images that you like, and lay them out in an organized collage.  One thing to keep in mind when creating thumbnails, is it’s best to get as  many  ideas as you can down on paper. Don't be intimidated by that! There are no wrong ideas and it doesn't matter if it looks rudimentary at this stage.  When creating thumbnail sketches, think of what you want to see as the main focus of the scene; so, in this case, I want to have the main character 2B slashing a large machine – something inspired by an in-game screenshot. Now, with a rough sketch of b...

Time Manipulation in Game Design

Time Manipulation in Games Introduction The gameplay mechanic that I wish I had come up with first, is Time Manipulation. This is includes the concept of time dilation and the reversal of time in games. Implementing the Manipulation of Time Time manipulation is a robust mechanic. It involves non-exploitable time manipulation, with the goal of being fast and smooth, while not computationally-taxing on memory or hardware resources. The best way to implement this mechanic can be seen in Braid - an indie platform and puzzle game, developed by Number None, Inc. In this game, the world state is recorded for every frame, where the data is stored and compressed. With the recorded frames, any changing entities are extracted and mixed into the final state, which can be manipulated or rewound by the player. The player’s position is recorded and other properties such as color and rotation are stored as an integer that can be reconstructed, along with time information taken fro...